Fivemark is an independent adviser to listed Australian and global resources companies. We work alongside senior management and board teams to navigate the challenges of developing and executing company strategy within the dynamic landscape of the global minerals industry.
- Independent adviser
- Resources capital markets
- Corporate strategy
- Business development
- Investor relations
- Media relations
- M&A communications
Fivemark is an independent adviser to publicly-listed Australian and global resources companies. Founded in 2013, we work alongside senior management and board teams to navigate the challenges of developing and executing company strategy within the dynamic landscape of the global minerals industry and listed company environment.
Our expertise lies in resources finance markets, investor relations, corporate strategy, capital structure, resource asset evaluation and broader mineral industry dynamics. Our focus is concentrated on helping our clients create and grow long term value.
The Fivemark team possess operational experience spanning senior sell and buy-side resources equity market roles, leading corporate advisory houses, mining business development and investor relations positions, and senior media roles. This enables us to deliver a genuine resources specialisation and equity market insight which is unmatched across the Australian corporate advisory landscape.
From advanced explorers through to global miners, Fivemark is a trusted partner for long-term strategic, financial and business development advice.
Lee’s professional background is deeply entrenched in global resources finance and equity markets. His expertise includes minerals industry analysis, mining corporate strategy and business development, fundamental asset evaluation (including valuation), corporate financial and capital structure dynamics, equity capital raising/syndication in Australia and Canada, and institutional funds strategies. Lee’s previous roles include:
- Division Director and Head of Australian Mining Equity Research at Macquarie Group
- Head of Global Resources Sales at Macquarie Group
- Director Mining Research at Royal Bank of Canada
Lee holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia.
Len has a broad experience base spanning senior buy- and sell-side analyst roles as well as senior investor relations and business development. His skillset covers fundamental hard rock asset evaluation (including valuation), corporate and business development strategy, mining company investor relations and institutional investor processes. Len’s previous roles include:
- Senior Investor Relations and Business Development roles with Equinox Minerals and Mount Gibson Iron
- Senior Resource Analyst at JCP Investment Partners (A$10bn funds under management)
- Associate Director and Senior Mining Analyst at Macquarie Group
Len holds a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Western Australia.
Michael has spent 12 years providing investor relations, media relations and communications advice to mining companies and working in senior positions within the Australian resources business media. He has long standing media relationships, extensive experience representing mining companies within investment markets (particularly in high-profile M&A deals) and a strong grounding in corporate governance and ASX regulations applicable to the mining industry. Michael’s previous roles include:
- Director of Investor Relations at Cannings Purple
- Vice President Capital Markets at FTI Consulting
- Resources Editor of the Australian Financial Review
Michael holds a Bachelor of Economics at the University of Western Australia and a Graduate Diploma in Journalism at Murdoch University. He is currently completing a Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance at the Governance Institute of Australia.
Andrew has worked in Australia and Asia across a range of investment banking, corporate advisory, institutional equity sales and research, and legal roles. His skillset encompasses detailed financial analysis and modelling, integrated corporate financial and capital market interactions, business and asset optimisation, and hedge fund strategies. Andrew’s previous roles include:
- Institutional Equity Sales for CLSA Hong Kong and CLSA Singapore
- Financials Equities Analyst for CLSA Australia
- Associate, Equity Capital Markets investment banking team at CLSA Hong Kong
- Solicitor at Steinepreis Paganin
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Western Australia and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance from FINSIA.
- Strategy and business development advice
- Asset evaluation and analysis (including valuation modelling)
- Corporate financial and M&A advice
- Capital markets strategy and facilitation
- Independent board advice
Fivemark Investor Relations
- Integrated investor relations strategy (institutional and retail)
- Market and media communications advice and execution
- M&A transactional market relations
2/79 Hay St
Subiaco WA 6008
Fivemark Capital Pty Ltd
ABN: 80 166 239 729