Fivemark is an independent adviser to listed Australian and global resources companies. We work alongside senior management and board teams to navigate the challenges of developing and executing company strategy within the dynamic landscape of the global minerals industry.
- Independent adviser
- Resources capital markets
- Corporate strategy
- Business development
- Investor relations
- Media relations
- M&A communications
Fivemark is an independent adviser to publicly-listed Australian and global resources companies. Founded in 2013, we work alongside senior management and board teams to navigate the challenges of developing and executing company strategy within the dynamic landscape of the global minerals industry and listed company environment.
Our expertise lies in resources finance markets, investor relations, corporate strategy, capital structure, resource asset evaluation and broader mineral industry dynamics. Our focus is concentrated on helping our clients create and grow long term value.
The Fivemark team possess operational experience spanning senior sell and buy-side resources equity market roles, leading corporate advisory houses, mining business development and investor relations positions, and senior media roles. This enables us to deliver a genuine resources specialisation and equity market insight which is unmatched across the Australian corporate advisory landscape.
From advanced explorers through to global miners, Fivemark is a trusted partner for long-term strategic, financial and business development advice.
Lee’s professional background is deeply entrenched in global resources finance and equity markets. His expertise includes minerals industry analysis, mining corporate strategy and business development, fundamental asset evaluation (including valuation), corporate financial and capital structure dynamics, equity capital raising/syndication in Australia and Canada, and institutional funds strategies. Lee’s previous roles include:
- Division Director and Head of Australian Mining Equity Research at Macquarie Group
- Head of Global Resources Sales at Macquarie Group
- Director Mining Research at Royal Bank of Canada
Lee holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia.
Michael has spent 12 years providing investor relations, media relations and communications advice to mining companies and working in senior positions within the Australian resources business media. He has long standing media relationships, extensive experience representing mining companies within investment markets (particularly in high-profile M&A deals) and a strong grounding in corporate governance and ASX regulations applicable to the mining industry. Michael’s previous roles include:
- Director of Investor Relations at Cannings Purple
- Vice President Capital Markets at FTI Consulting
- Resources Editor of the Australian Financial Review
Michael holds a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Western Australia, a Graduate Diploma in Journalism from Murdoch University, and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance from the Governance Institute of Australia.
Andrew has worked in Australia and Asia across a range of investment banking, corporate advisory, institutional equity sales and research, and legal roles. His skillset encompasses detailed financial analysis and modelling, integrated corporate financial and capital market interactions, business and asset optimisation, and hedge fund strategies. Andrew’s previous roles include:
- Institutional Equity Sales for CLSA Hong Kong and CLSA Singapore
- Financials Equities Analyst for CLSA Australia
- Associate, Equity Capital Markets investment banking team at CLSA Hong Kong
- Solicitor at Steinepreis Paganin
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Western Australia and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance from FINSIA.
Chief Operating Officer
Fiona has worked as a solicitor at both top tier and boutique law firms, practising in the areas of commercial and property law. She also has direct experience in establishing and managing mid-sized business enterprises and her expertise includes optimisation and high performance strategy. Fiona’s previous roles include:
- Solicitor at Herbert Smith Freehills
- Solicitor at Juniper Legal
- Assistant Accountant at Hawke Sims Chartered Accountants
- Director on the Hockey Australia Board
Fiona holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from the University of Notre Dame and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law.
Investor Relations and Communications Consultant
Alex is a results driven communications and investor relations professional with a diverse range of experience across communications, digital marketing and graphic design. She started her corporate communications career in the higher education industry before focussing on the resources sector. Alex works closely with clients to articulate their investment proposition and develop effective shareholder communications. Alex’s previous roles include:
- National Marketing Coordinator, LTT Group Pty Ltd
- Marketing and Communications Officer, University of Western Australia
Alex holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) and a Bachelor of Communications (Professional Writing and Publishing) from Curtin University. She is currently completing a Certificate of Investor Relations from the Australasian Investor Relations Association.
- Strategy and business development advice
- Asset evaluation and analysis (including valuation modelling)
- Corporate financial and M&A advice
- Capital markets strategy and facilitation
- Independent board advice
Fivemark Investor Relations
- Integrated investor relations strategy (institutional and retail)
- Market and media communications advice and execution
- M&A transactional market relations